Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 5 Months Ava!

Yep my baby girl is five months old today, it hardly sees possible. She is getting so big and really starting show us her personality, which is full of sass by the way. If she gets mad, like say you walk away from her god forbid she will let out this scream that could be mistaken for a 13 year old girl throwing a hissy fit...ah girls I have a feeling we are in for a whole new ball game with this one. She also has the prettiest smile you ever seen and loves loves her brother, she watches him like a hawk and just sequels in delight when Logan "plays" with her. People are starting to tell me that she looks like me, which I love. I figured I was doomed not to have any of my kids looked like me, but she seems to be changing and looking more like her mama. I just love her to pieces, I don't know what I did to deserve my two beautiful healthy children, but I thank God for them everyday. We Wii weighed Ava tonight (unfortunately this is all the Wii Fit has been getting used for as of late) and she came in at 18lbs and we measured her as well and she is 26 1/2 inches, so she has grown a little length wise since her four month check up. Here is my big beautiful 5 month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment