Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hip Is Feeling Better!

I had skating tonight and my hip felt really good, granted I only had class tonight and not a private lesson so I didn't skate as long, but still my hip kept up and it felt good. I will probably only have one more PT session and then I will be on my own to strengthen it up, but I can notice a difference already on the ice and I have more good days than bad pain wise now, hopefully it will keep getting better. I had to rush home from skating because Matt had a lodge meeting again tonight, so we didn't get to watch LOST yet bummer and I had to get Logan to bed while dealing with Ava which always makes for a fun night. Logan went to bed fairly easy for me though and now Ava is asleep, in her crib (Whoo Hoo!) and Matt is still not home from his meeting. I hope he knows he is heading out to get diapers once he gets home, we are dangerously low...

No comments:

Post a Comment