Saturday, March 20, 2010

Surprise!

We headed up to WI today for my Aunt's surprise 50th birthday party, and yes she was very surprised! Logan had a blast playing with his cousins and Ava had all the attention she could ever want, I don't think she got put down the whole day. The kids slept on the way home so Matt and I had a nice ride back to IL. Once we got home we got Logan to bed, which took forever because of course he woke up right before we got home, all refreshed from his 2 + hour nap on the way home, so he didn't get to bed until 10 (great we have two more birthday parties tomorrow he ought to be chipper for those) and Matt worked in the kitchen some more, finished caulking changed the light switch covers. Tomorrow we have my cousins sons 5th birthday party to go to and then we are going over to my step-grandmas to see her for her 80th birthday, so I am off to bed, well not until I am done watching season one of Glee, which I am now totally addicted too...

No comments:

Post a Comment