Saturday, March 6, 2010

Crap-tacular Saturday

Ugg today sucked. Matt had to go into work again this Saturday so he could lead stupid tours of the library which means I get to get the kids ready to go by myself yet again. Ava was high maintenance all morning I had to let her cry it out eventually so I could get stuff ready to go. Matt gets home we get the car packed up to head out to my Mom's for bowling and dinner get all the way out to flippin Dundee and Logan pukes up apple in the car just as we get off the express way. Great. So we drop off my Mom's birthday presents and head home because we don't know if he is sick or if he got car sick because he was playing with the Ipod touch all the way out in the car and we don't want to get them sick because they are leaving on vacation next week. He sleeps all the way home, but Ava is upset because now she is hungry. Eventually she falls asleep to and so does Matt, this will be my only peace and quite all day I am sure. We wasted so much gas today it isn't funny by the way. So we get home and other than being crabby (we didn't' get home until 11 last night from Elgin so he was going to be crabby either way I am sure) and having really smelly toots, Logan is fine. Great. So now Matt and I are in bad moods, Logan wants to eat Cheetos and every other crappy food we have in the house, but doesn't understand we need to take it easy on his tummy and Ava little Miss Sassy pants wants constant attention which at this point I have no energy to give. I locked myself up in our room to pump some milk since she still only nurses when she wants to which means I have to pump the rest and make up what I am down in formula...good times. AHHHHH Mommy needs a drink and make it a double!

No comments:

Post a Comment