Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Heart My Crock Pot...

While pregnant with Ava I began my love affair with my crock pot, trying recipe's her and there and then after having Ava and wanting to make it up to hubby for all the cooking he did while I was preggo I started making yummy dinners more often in the crock pot (I am not a big cooking person, but I am getting better in my old age) I so love putting all this stuff in, in the morning and then having a yummy dinner waiting at the end of the day. Today we tried a new recipe I found on Food networks site, it actually calls to marinade the pork and cook in the oven, but I wanted to use the crock pot, so I ended up doubling the marinade recipe so there would be more for the pork to cook in all day and cooked in on low for 8 hours. Matt didn't think it would turn out right, but man he was wrong, it was soooooooooo good. A perfect Sunday meal. Here is the link to the original recipe, but I recommend the crock pot it was de-lish!



http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/barbecue-pork-roast-recipe2/index.html

Here are some pics of my yummy dinner!


Here it is just starting out

And all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment