Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Headband Fun!

I just got done with a custom monogram headband order for my cousins wife, I like how it turned out, although I would have liked a lighter pink flower, but as we get closer to fall the colors found in store are getting darker so this was as good as I could do with out ordering online.

And another for Ava for the fall


I picked up some fall flowers which I am going to get started on, and I may start doing monogram flowers on alligator clips and selling them with a headband and beanie...keep checking back!

Back to playing with my flowers!

Side note: I hit Old Navy today and came across a rack that was all clearance items for $1.97!!! I got a bunch of shirts, which I really did need and I only spent $12! Then I hit Kohl's and hit the 80% off rack and got to sweaters for winter (they must have been left over from spring both a blue color) one for $4.40 and one for $8.40 and then I splurged on a fly away cardigan and a fun shirt for fall/winter. Love me some deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment