Saturday, August 28, 2010

Busy Weekend!

We went to our friend's son's first birthday today. Love first birthday's, so much fun! It was a Shreck theme and the cake was of course Shreck, it was really cute! The kids had fun, running around with the other kids there, and Ava was in awe of all the babies that were about her size, usually everyone is bigger than her! Of course the birthday boy and Ava were both suppose to be September babies, but he squeezed in to the last day of August and well we all know that Ava totally missed her September 30th due date and arrived by force on October 8th, so this is the closed baby we know to Ava's age.

We had to leave the birthday party a little early because I had to drop Matt off at a bar in Schaumburg for my cousins fantasy football draft, my aunt and uncle drove him home for me which was nice not having to drive all the way back to get him when the kids would have been in bed. He had fun and I got a quite night to myself...

Tomorrow we are headed to my moms for diner!

No comments:

Post a Comment