Monday, August 9, 2010

And Here We Go!

I called the college today to inquire about the certified nursing assistant program to see when I need to start the admission process if I wanted to do the January weekend program (they offer a day course which is 10 weeks and then the weekend or night course both run 16 weeks, the night course doesn't count towards the admission requirement for their LPN/RN program though, so since I am pretty sure I will be going on I can't do the night program) (and by weekend they mean Friday nights, all day Saturday, and Monday nights) and she said that yes it's limited enrollment and it's first come first serve (which was kinda a relief I was worried it was ranked with GPA and Test scores) so I have a testing day of Aug 30th where I will take the admissions tests for the program. She said it was simple reading and math, so I better brush up on my Math since it is most defiantly not my strong suit, I did pretty good in college math but that was statistics for psychology, so it's been a good long time since I have done other areas of Math. Luckily I have a smarty pants for a hubby and he can help me review. Anyway I am so excited and nervous I just want this testing done with, that would really be the only obstacle in my way to getting admitted into the program. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment