Thursday, August 26, 2010

Party Prep!

I have been working like crazy on both Logan and Ava's birthday parties. It is more hectic this year because we do a big bash for the first birthday, and invite pretty much everyone so I have a lot of work to do for that party in particular. Logan's party is just the immediate family and cousins, but still a lot of details to get done as well.

I need to get Ava's invites out the first week of September and found really cute ones on Ebay that match her cupcake theme. So now I have to get a picture in her party dress for the invite. Ava wasn't to happy about photo shoot time and it was slim pickings, but I did get one that I liked enough to use for her party invite and center pieces (we will have 14 tables for guests set up in the room, 7 tables will have plush cupcakes as centerpieces and 7 will have a picture of Ava in a frame as centerpieces)

Here is how the photo shoot went down...







And the one I ended up using

No comments:

Post a Comment