Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Kid Feels Like A Vacation!

It sure was nice only having Ava to keep up after last night and most of today. It was also nice not to have a visitor in our bed last night. It seriously feels like a vacation when you are down to one kid, and I am sure Ava loved getting to play with whatever she wanted, even big brother's toys.

Matt is at a conference the rest of the week, so he should be home early the rest of the week, which is awesome, I really am starting to miss the days when he worked 6am to 2pm, loved the flex time schedule at his old company. He is super busy with a huge project right now and I know as he gets deeper in it, that it means more late nights. I seriously don't know how single moms do it (or dads for that matter), hats off to you.

No skating tonight, waiting to get our school year schedule's to get worked out and then hopefully I will be back on the ice by next week.

That's about all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment