Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Am Official!

I am a certified and registered Nurse Assistant in the state of Illinois!
I don't have my certificate to show off yet so you will have to settle for a screen shot from the IL Healthcare Worker Registry!


It feels awesome to be done and ready to move on in my career! I am applying to jobs now and can't wait to get started! I am going to take an elder care course to get a certificate for that to add to my CNA and then once I can, I am going get certified in phlebotomy as well. That program is a little longer. I did send in my readmission materials to Elmhurst, so looks like if accepted back in (which I am sure in a non-issue since they are hounding me for my stuff) I will be taking the capstone class once a week to finish my masters degree...eh I am sure it will be useful later on in my career, but so not my passion anymore so it's going to be a drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment