Thursday, June 23, 2011

BNAT Graduation!!

Last Thursday I finally took my state competency exam to become a Certified Nurse Assistant, I think it went well, there was a lot of random stuff on their that we never went over, but they were more common sense type questions so I should be good! We have to wait two weeks to find out if we passed, they mail something I guess, but we can check in the registry to see if are name is on their also...torture!

Later that night was the BNAT graduation. It was a really nice graduation just for the CNA's graduating from the day, night and weekend programs, a very personal graduation ceremony. Each class had a class speaker and a slide show for their class. Our class became very close, and within our clinical groups very, very close, it is going to be weird not seeing each other all the time now. We have been keeping in touch though and have some meet ups planned! I will miss them for sure, it's not like any other school class you take, it's such an experience and you go through it with these fellow classmates and it just bonds you for life.

It's a life changer for sure!





Getting pinned with her CNA pin!

Mom and I with our pins (she is a CNA and a CST (Certified Surgical Tech) LOL!)









Some pictures from lab at school!


The whole class on our last day of clinical!

My clinical group and instructor who was the best and I am so thankful for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment