Monday, June 6, 2011

Catch Up Time!

I have been enjoying my time off after school ended, and now it's time to start working on my state test that is only 10 days away now! So I have been busy since school ended with Logan's end of school activities and family in visiting and oh yeah two really sick kids and a night in the ER with Logan and his 104.3 degree temp. Sometimes I really do think two is enough for us and then they get better and do something sweet and then I want another two LOL!

SO anyway I am going to catch you all up using my posts from our family blog, which I do a lot, but a lot of the time there is "extra" parts on my personal blog if you have never noticed, although that won't be the case with these.

So first up:

Logan's Spring Show

Logan had his Spring music show at preschool last week. Of course Logan didn't do any singing, he had missed the show the day before because he was sick which I think had a lot to do with it as he did all the body movements when he had his Mom's night show, but it was still cute!








Next Up:

Logan had his last day of preschool for the year yesterday!?! I dropped him off at his normal time and then came back at 10am for the 3/4 year old sunflower tea party. It was so cute! The teachers had pictures of the kids in front of the ruler on the wall, one from September and one from May so we could see how much they have grown. Logan got a lot taller and his face changed a lot. Matt and I are so proud of him, he did so well this year and is excited about being in the 4/5 year old classroom next year. He will be going 3 days a week next year and staying for lunch bunch on Friday's which he is very excited about doing (Ava starts MDO on Friday's next year, yes that's right, I will have Friday mornings all to MYSELF!) At the end his teacher's gave him a certificate and he gave them a big hug an said goodbye. It's going to be kindergarten time before we know it!

My Invitation To Tea!

Coloring a sunflower with Mommy!

Sunflower Boy!

Sunflower Song!


And Then:

A Picture Post:

Some picture of the happenings around here!

Logan with his field day ribbons from preschool!

The kids love their new swing set!

Ava is a pro at the climbing wall already!

Mrs. Pots got a new hairdo for the summer!

Sandbox fun!



Hopscotch to 100!


With all the rain we have been getting the kids got some new rain boots!

Great Grandma and Grandpa Pable came up for a visit and grandma brought a box of old costume jewelry that Brandi use to play with when she was little. Ava knew what to do with it right away and had fun putting on and taking off the pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment