Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Happened To My Good Sleeper? & Other Ramblings...

I know she is just going through some developmental milestone thingy, but damn she is breaking my heart with all that crying upstairs. It's not like a regular cry either, it's a frantic I am scared or something cry. I am thinking separation anxiety is kicking into high gear now and it's weird that she only does it at bedtime. Once she settles down though she will stay up for hours just playing in her crib and then get fussy again. I don't know, Matt says Logan did the same thing, but I don't remember, I guess I should have written down these things, good thing I have a blog now...

No skating today for me, my coach is out of town and probably for the best, my legs and hips are all tired from being in the pool with Logan today.

Glad we have some fun plans on Friday though to head up to Lake Geneva and go to the water park hotel up there with my mom and siblings. Friday is the day we said goodbye to Peanut two years ago, so hopefully that will keep the day fun. Thursday however is the anniversary of my horrible night in the ER, I'll never forget that day, not only the day we fond out about Peanut, but the day that my beloved doctor suffered a stroke, the day I was basically turned away from his covering OB even though I was having problems that day and then of course the worst moment of my life that night.

Seriously the way I was treated that day is one of my major motivators or I guess final deciders to want to start a nursing career. If I can make that terrible situation a little easier for another women, that I will be happy, the way I was treated and jerked around was just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment