Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rough Skate

I think I am coming down with a little cold (Logan has been sneezing like crazy) that seems to be going through the house and that coupled with a humid day which makes my feet swell makes for a rough skate. My feel were really bothering me tonight and that along with still breaking in my rebuilds just made everything a little off. Still had a good practice but it was rough still. Axel is still right there, just have to get that turn over and keep my other foot off the ice and I would at least land it even without full turn over.

I am only skating one day a week right now, in the winter I was going to go back to group lessons (it's a requirement for ice show) but now that I sit here and think about it, I don't know if I will be able to do ice show this year because of hopefully being in school, in fact if I get into my program I know I won't be able to as I will be in the 16 week course which is a traditional college semester and the ice show and practices are in weekends so yep I guess I didn't think bout that, guess I need to let my coach know...bummer, but there will always be another ice show!

No comments:

Post a Comment