Monday, April 22, 2013

Current Obsession: Pinterest

I know I have blogged about my obsession with Pinterest before, well things have never gotten better. I still am obsessed with Pinterest. I have converted some people to the ways of Pinterest as well. I have so many ideas from Pinterest that I want to do, a lot them will have to wait until we are in a different house, but it's fun to plan. Love recipe ideas from Pinterest, love fashion ideas from Pinterest and lots of fun kid stuff to pin as well. Your not on Pinterest? Get over there and get started, once you get the hang of it you will be obsessed.

Some of my fav Pinterest inspired projects...


Super Hero Capes
Made from cheap t-shirts from Michaels

Stacked Flower Pots 
Super easy, just spray painted some pots and put upside down pots inside the bottom two to stack.

Easter Peeps Decor
Had the glass thing laying around just added Peeps

Lost Socks
Love this, its going to be apart of my laundry area redo, if I ever get to it, but this thing is great, we always have lost socks hanging on it.

The Time-Out Chair
Everyone loves this one, well except the kids :)
Ikea chair and timer and that's it!

Lego Table
Have you seen the price of a Lego table, forget it! $7 Ikea table and some Lego square things and done.

Hanging Art Area
Made this for the playroom, Ava also has one in her room (yes I spilled the green paint all over the baseboards and just left it)

Crayon Hearts
Picked up the molds at Target, took all our broken Crayons and chopped them up and then put them in a baked for a bit then let them cool and popped them out.


Mr & Mrs
My newest Pinterest inspired project. In the process of getting our new room together after the great room transition of 2013. So this awhile ago and kept in my to do file. Love it.
Letters from Michaels and some paint.


So there you have it some of my fav Pinterest inspired projects, so many pins so little time. I am sure I'll have more to share, stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment