Monday, May 20, 2013

Bad Blogger

Well here we are, almost a month since my last post, bad blogger. Hey I was busy finishing up my semester of school, which by the way I ended with a 4.0! I probably will never be able to say that again, so I'm going to brag about it while I can. My last two Bio tests I scored 105%, and 103% respectively  Yea I blew everyone's curve, I am that person.

So I guess I am gong to take math on-line over the summer. I have two math classes to knock out before I can take the one I actually need for the nursing program. I suck at math, it's not going to be fun. So I am enjoying my little break from school while I can.

Work is good, picking up some hours while I can. Kids are good. L is almost done with kindergarten!?! That went fast. He will start 1st grade in July (year round school) so that is ever weirder. 

We started out kitchen cabinet project today, a lot of people are interested in this Rust-Oleum system we are using so I will do a post and review it once we are done. For now here is the before pictures and the doors off picture. 

Also I will throw up a post about some stuff I am digging right now, maybe I'll get to it tonight even!


Sorry crappy cell phone picture couldn't find my camera






No comments:

Post a Comment