Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Fun and Finished Paint Job

We had a busy day today, we headed out to Dundee for the day so Matt and I could both see our Mom's for mother's day and then we had a birthday party to go to for Matt's younger brother and sister-in-law. We stopped at Matt's Mom's first and had lunch over there then we headed to my Mom's where Matt prepared a yummy dinner for us all and then we headed over to Matt's older brother's house for a birthday party. Logan had a blast making the rounds today and Ava did pretty good considering she didn't get much of an afternoon nap.

In other's happenings I finished up my bathroom painting and got the new decorative stuff put up, I had to prime and do two coats, when I originally painted the house I did a lot of deep rich dark colors and now that I am wanting to redecorate here and there I am regretting that, it's a pain to cover up! But I got it done, we still have to get this organization thing for over the toilet and we are putting in a bi-fold door between the bathroom and our walk in linen closet, I hate that when we have parties and people use the up stairs bathroom that you can see into there since that is where we keep our dirty clothes and what not, so anyway the bathroom is almost done but here is a look at what I have been working on all week.



No comments:

Post a Comment