Saturday, May 29, 2010

Great Grandma and Grandpa Arkansas!

My Grandma and Grandpa are up here from Arkansas for my sisters high school graduation so we headed over to my Mom's for dinner tonight so they could love on their Great-Grandkids, they haven't seen them since Ava's Baptism in November so they were excited I am sure. Logan calls them Grandma and Grandpa Arkansas, he has so many Grandparents and Great-Grandparents that we had to give some distinction to them all.

So Logan has
Grandma and Grandpa Katie (my Mom and Step-Dad, Katie because Aunt Katie lives here LOL)
Grandma and Grandpa Kuma (Matt's parents, Kuma is their dog)
Grandma and Grandpa Daisy (My paternal grandparents, Daisy is their dog)
Grandma Kois (my step-grandma, Kois because that's her last name)
Grandpa (my Dad, no nickname as he lives with us LOL)
then there are Matt's grandparents who live in Florida, if we see them it's only once a year, so they don't have a nickname.
Yes Logan is very lucky to have so many grandparents and great-grandparents, and I grew up with a very close relationship with my grandparents so I am glad Logan and Ava get to do the same.

Anyway, as usual Grandma Arkansas had some goodies for this kids, and Ava got his little number that says "My Heart Belongs To Arkansas" So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment