Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW!!!

We were hit with a huge snow storm last night, it was crazy! I have never experienced a snow storm that included lighting and thunder, it was wild. This is the most snow I have ever seen in my almost 30 years. We spent the day digging out and playing in the snow and sipping on hot chocolate, a perfect snow day. Matt has to go into work tomorrow, doesn't know if they are opening late or not yet. Haven't heard anything from the school, so I don't know if Logan is having school tomorrow and the college is closed again tomorrow, I just hope they are open Friday because I want to get this first theory test out of the way! I guess that is how you know you are an adult student now, you wish for a non-snow day LOL!

Here are some pictures of the massive amount of snow we got!

Our front porch & steps before dig out

Front of our house

Driveway, our very long driveway, total pain!


Backyard


Our back door

Logan out having fun



Making a snowman with Daddy


During the great dig out


All of you hit by the storm, stay safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment