Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Did I Forget To Mention...

That I got 19.5 points out of 20 on my first theory test! Whoo hoo! Just took test two on Monday so hopefully we will get that back on Friday. I think I would have had 100% on test two but I think I flubbed the last question when I had to explain the blood circulation in the heart. It was only worth 1/2 point so I have a feeling I will get another 19.5 on test two. We have lab testing again on Saturday over bed bath, peri care, oral hygiene (denture care, conscious and unconscious) height and weight, oh and that morning is our first day of clinical and then at night we have to go to the in-law's for a birthday party, what a day that is going to be. So far I have all A's in lab testing hopefully I can keep that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment