Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Crafty Fun

I ended up going back to Target and picked up another fun craft for the kids to do. I got this super cute herb garden set, I thought it would be great since Logan is very into plants and planting things, he watches "Planting A Rainbow" on demand about 100 times a day and Matt is always saying we need to grow herbs so we have some fresh so perfect I thought.

I ended up putting the terracotta paint on first and let that dry and then me and the kids each painted a out and planted our seeds.

Logan helped make the dirt as well and Ava, well lets just say she ended up in the bathtub after we were done (FYI getting wood type paint out of toddler hair is a nightmare).
ItalicLogan checks on the herbs every day and we keep the dirt moist waiting to see the first sprouts!











No comments:

Post a Comment