Monday, November 15, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Although I had a slight heart attack when I got to the college and the line for registration was quite long and I saw many BNAT envelopes ahead oh me. Luckily from the chatter I could hear most of them were applying for the day program. So glad I went out to the campus where my classes are as it is the smaller one, I am afraid of what the line looked like at the main campus. So I am all registered, my program starts 1/21/11 and 4pm! On my registration is says my clinicals are in the hospital which would be ideal since I plan to go the hospital route to become an OB tech or PCT, a lot of CNA programs are geared more towards nursing home work and work with geriatrics but I know for sure that is not were I belong. I am happy to see my program goes over mother/baby and post-partum, pre and post surgery care, which is more were I am headed. SO fingers crossed I will actually be doing my clinical in the hospital setting, which I think would make it easier to get into the hospital for work, I also plan on volunteering at a hospital one day a week for more experience.

I couldn't get my books though which was annoying, but it looks like I can them from the on-line bookstore which is still selling from fall term (same books) so I might go that route so I don't have to wait until the second week of January to start looking over everything.

Just relieved that I am officially, officially in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment